Thursday, January 17, 2013

BALI day 1: Dara Ayu Villas

Celebrating the new year that was just weeks ago, I went to Bali with my fams. I stayed at the Dara Ayu Villas, located deeeeeeep inside the woods in the edge of Ubud. It is a very silent place and the houses of native Bali villagers. I saw very little tourist there. It took approx. 2 hours to get to the Kuta beach by car!!! and it also rains allll the time.
Anyway enjoy the post!! :) The first photos are taken inside the plane



 Finally arrived at the villa... very tired. Oh, they give free foot massage for complimentary gift! I love the service here!!! <3


The water is very COLD!! No kidding.





These photos below are from the villa's garden. It's huge in here, so many plants and stones. It took quite a distance from the villa gate until my room.



hey what is this?!

FINALLY! arrived in my room

The view of the swimming pool from the second floor 


unique bathtub!

shower.

OOOH!!!  A BUTTERFLY! 










and so, after that I went down to had a complimentary snack and drink from the villa. The snack was a traditional Bali cake and the drink was a Spicy tea, consisting of ginger, and other spices. So here's the downstairs part of the villa.



unique buddha statue!!!


complimentary snack.

Jacuzzi below the swiming pool. (y)









camwhoring for a bit. hahahahaa
 As you can see, the villa is surrounded by the rice fields, so I decided to take a stroll there because it was so beautiful. heehee :D









Yes, I know I only wear my left sandal.  


Me and mom! <3


So thats the end of the stroll and I went back to the villa and play beside the pool.






aaaannnddd its time for me to go swimming. I wont let you see me in swimming suit ;D lol 
so BYE-BYE!



3 comments:

  1. asiknyooo, udh lama tak ke bali D: unyu clar kukumuu <3

    breepluse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry late reply brend :3 terimakasih brend hehe

      Delete
  2. I'm holding a giveaway on my blog and I think you would like it, please enter!

    http://mypetitefashioncorner.blogspot.com.es/2013/05/oasap-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete